Back to Mac: Sports Day with Macalester Athletics
Saturday Oct 13, 2018
Dust off your running shoes and bring your cheer to the 2nd annual Back to Mac event sponsored by Macalester College Athletics, the Alumni Board Athletics Working Group, and M Club.
On Saturday, October 13, Back to Mac will feature alumni tennis matches, football and soccer matches, as well as a tailgate and cookout. The M Club will be grilling free hot dogs and burgers starting at 11:00 a.m. in the North parking lot of the stadium. They will also be handing out free t-shirts. Alumni Engagement will be greeting alumni and updating alumni contact information.
Please view the complete schedule below:
- 9:00am-10:00am: Health and Wellness 5K - $10 for alumni, faculty, staff and community members, free for Mac students. Pre-register by October 8 and receive a commemorative t-shirt.
- 10:00am-11:00am: Alumni Tennis Matches
- 11:00am-12:00pm: M Club Tailgate
- 12:00pm-4:00pm: Football vs Lawrence University
- 4:00pm-5:30pm: Women's Soccer Alumni/Parents Cookout
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Men's Soccer vs Bethel University
- 7:30pm-9:30pm: Women's Soccer vs Bethel University
- *At approximately 8:15p, the NCAA Champions 20th Anniversary Presentation will take place during halftime of the women's game
We look forward to seeing you back on campus on the 13th
This event is for: Alumni, Students, Staff, Faculty, Parents and Families and Public
Categories: Alumni Events